Lost in Space | Official Trailer | Netflix

The Robinson family, part of a highly trained mission to establish a new colony in space, is unexpectedly pulled off course forcing them to crash land on a lost planet. Danger will find them. Lost in Space is now streaming on Netflix.

Watch Lost in Space on Netflix:

About Netflix:
Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 130 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.

Connect with Netflix Online:
Visit Netflix WEBSITE:
Like Netflix Kids on FACEBOOK:
Like Netflix on FACEBOOK:
Follow Netflix on TWITTER:
Follow Netflix on INSTAGRAM:
Follow Netflix on TUMBLR:

Lost in Space | Official Trailer | Netflix

After crash-landing on an alien planet, the Robinson family fights against all odds to survive and escape. But they’re surrounded by hidden dangers.

1. Mahmod Alseidahmad says

So those people supposed to be the some of the smartest on earth but if you watch the show it will make you mad how stupid they are so the whole show doesn't really make sense because smart people do the stupidest things ever and put them selves in bad situations but they get out of it because they are smart well if they were smart enough to get out of it they wouldn't be in it In the first place this show is literally a waste of time

2. Elan says

This is such an awesome movie series for the whole family. It highlights determination, resolve, loyalty, quick problem solving, calmness/ self control amidst the chaos, responsibility, love and respect among family members and others… The episodes are exciting and well thought of. Wish Netflix would produce more shows like this.

3. Morpheus says

criminally underrated movie

4. mr.J says

they're always survived in the difficulties moments, Robinson 😎

5. Nina says

I loved this series more than I thought I would. Can absolutely recommend. I want another season lol

6. SN Chan says

Will Robinson, does this unit has a soul?

7. Christy Crawford says

OMB

8. Greg Kasza says

Oh my! Maybe they do it right this time. I’m hoping so.

9. Arisherif says

This TV series assumes there are only one culture and two races exist on the planet earth and worthy of dominating the universe. Majority of the actors come from only two races, and the one culture…

This TV series assumes and encourages all men to be Beta males. Seriously. Whether this is consciously or unconsciously designed by the directors and writers..

I really don’t like to bring the discussion of culture and race into a subject, but this series is too too obvious to ignore. Not sure if the directors and the actors of this series are aware of that. Are they aware that the whole message and the purpose of this product representing the left wing ideology?

Nowadays, people only watch films and tv series to make them forget about their daily stress, and for some their miserable lives. and people overlooking what kinda message they are forces to conclude at the end of each episode of film.

10. Lymax says

Captain Flint! 🏴‍☠️
    If you know you know!

11. Maxteur _gaming says

I love this series

12. Hannah Walters says

Such a good series. Thank you for sharing
    If your reading this I hope you have a great day and know. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” ‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NIV

13. always real says

Wtf everyone knows English even aliens except me

14. Krishna Cherukuri says

I never hated a charector more than Dr.smitht

15. Shadab Shah says

If you are going to watch this. Get ready, there is just way too much crying. everybody's crying…

16. AWMindset says

Lost in Space, a TV series that showcases the best of humanity instead of the worst. Nah, I am so happy that Netflix cancelled this wholesome feel-good series that features a brilliant storyline, great acting, and spectacular visual effects and instead gives us another season of Too Hot to Handle. Great job Netflix! Way to support the degradation of society.

17. TexasTimelapse says

I lost interest with the non related flashbacks. It had potential to be something good.

18. I says

Love you❤ all💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 from Andhra💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 Pradesh Guntur India🇮🇳🇮🇳

19. Bruce Doyle says

I just now realize that its a remake of the Movie lost in space.

20. Deadlock Queen YT says

This is very emotional series and very very emotional heart touching story robot and will Robinson I love this story 👍👍

21. Endless Univese says

the part of the movies i don't like is when they change episode it is not wholesome because its like when season one changes to season 2 they don't show the bet part how the landed on the new planet and how the bandit girl came out nothing of that

22. Deepak Yadav says

Is it worth to watch?
    Tell me guys how is it???

23. Zeco says

Season 1 was a little boring but 2 was just soo much better… and season 3 is just in a league of its own!! Th suspense, the extreme fear that I felt throughout was just surreal, not to mention how emotional will and robot’s journey made me feel… scarecrow was just a hero… and when I finished the last episode I literally thought for the entire night before sleeping how I could get a cool robot like that 😂
    Love lost in space… PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ we need a season 4

24. Mubashir Naqash says

i watched all seasons

25. sunil rawat says

Aisa chutiyapa dikhya h k pani k ander unki beti jam jati j cold k wajha se lekin usi

26. sunil rawat says

Ek do episode dekh k hi samjh jaoge k kisi laude k baal madrchod randi k aulaad ne ye chutiya show banaya h Ek family out of earth hai or uske pass ice ni poghla sakta or us family ko new earth discover karne bhej diya h wah maderchod wah maderchod

27. Mint says

Aliens speak English, Its a commom thing. 😂

28. LasKa Bosco says

White Mather + Withe Father = Black Daughter
    WTF ?

29. Parker Wesley says

Lost in Space

30. Sageer Hussain says

What are kids doing in space 🙄

31. Ez Youtube says